Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Nothing Update

There's no news because there's no news. I went to Berlin for an MRI, which takes a week to be processed. I guess. Dr. Halwani (surgeon) wanted to see me after, so I got an appointment with him for Nov 12th. Then we'll do a biopsy, I assume. Meanwhile, Berlin looked like this:


Maybe you remember this park, maybe you don't. I definitely posted pictures of it covered in snow and then again all green with spring growth. First time in a long time that I've seen a place during more than two seasons.

Strangely, I was looking forward to going back. You'd think I'd be pretty wary, considering the associations I have with the city. But it seems my memory is already changing at the feelings level. A clever tactic, considering that I do not want to go back to the way I actually felt throughout treatment, even in my mind. Maybe it makes sense that I feel nostalgia, but intellectually it strikes me as strange. Thanks, brain.

Updates later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment